Monday, January 30, 2012

Kickstarter Project

This is my Kickstarter project.
 Hi there!
My name is Diana Whittles and I'm in the process of starting up a cookie company called "Christopher Street Cookies" I will be renting a commercial kitchen here in Hoboken but it's my ultimate goal to have my own shop. To that end, I've started a Kickstarter campaign to help me raise the funds.

Every single pledge, no matter if it's $5 or $500 dollars gets a dozen cookies as my way of saying thank you for believing in me and wanting to be a part of the cookie revolution.

Without your kindness and generosity I will not be able to make my dream a reality and the fair citizens of Hoboken will never know what a really good cookie tastes like.
I completely understand the hesitation in making a pledge to back a product you've never tried. 
I'm happy to offer you all a sample cookie or two in exchange for the promise of a pledge once you see how superior and kick ass the cookies I make are.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Vittin@optonline.net

No comments: